1. Since most of the country has had nasty weather, what has your weather been like this week?
Weather here hasn't been nearly as bad as I hear about in the states! We've had a few rainy days, but our temps are still in the 50s and 60s. I love island weather!
2. What is/are your best money saving tip(s)?
I get emails from different stores telling me when they're having their sales. I rarely pay full price on clothes and other items. If there is a coupon code to use, I try my hardest to find it!
3. What was your favorite vehicle you’ve ever owned??
Oddly enough, I think it's the one I have now. All my other cars gave me a lot of problems, but my RAV4 has been great. It isn't bad on gas, it carried everything we've needed it to so far, and it's bigger than my husband's, so I get to feel powerful! =)
4. What is a question you’d like to see asked in a future fill-in? (Your question & blog just may appear one week!)
What is the proudest moment you've had as a military spouse?
5. Fill in the blank: You might be a MilSpouse if….
You automatically pull out your ID to get to where you live and it doesn't phase you when there are guys guarding the gate with rifles.